Today my baby boy turned 5. I can't believe how fast it has gone. He is so much fun and makes me laugh several times a day. He is in a band (a one man band) and it is called "Baby what do you say" (yes he made it up all on his own.) He also says he is the "real spiderman" and if we don't let him wear the costume he will put it on under his clothes and we must call him Peter Parker.
5 Things I love about him
1. His laugh even as a baby it was music to my hears
2. His passion for life and anything he likes. It is all or nothing with this kid
3. His love for Heavenly Father. I know he knows him and loves him.
4. His hugs. I love when he walks up to me and hugs me for no reason.
5. His ability to make friends. When he was 2 1/2 he walked up to a little boy and said "I am Jordan who are you? Let's be friends"
I love being his mommy and can't believe Heavenly Father is trusting this sweet boy with me. He is so wonderful and loving. When he was born I held him day and night for about a month. I just couldn't put my sweet baby down. I still want to hold him all the time but he is a busy little boy. I am thankful for the times when he will still let me cuddle him because I know that one day he will not let me. I just love love love him so much!!!