Monday, December 28, 2009
Sat morning Will was going to go Paint balling with some friends and take my brother with him. My brother called around 6:30am and woke Will up (Will had set his alarm wrong) So Will said he would get up and get out the door. I woke up and looked at the clock at 7am and rolled over to tell Will to get up. Next thing I know I am stilling in a chair in my front room with firemen, my parents, and Will's parents in front of me. They were asking me all kinds of questions that I could not answer.
I had had a seizure sometime between 7am and 7:06am when Will look at the clock then found me in the middle of it. Jordan too saw me and called 911. He wasn't sure what was happening so he rubbed my head. (I had one before about 3 years ago in the middle of RS with Kenzie on my lap but he was not around and she was too little to remember)
I sent the whole day in the ER for testing and I feel like I have been hit by a Mack truck. I called my Dr and we both are thinking it is from my Bronchitis but we will have to do some testing.
And this point I am upset and still a little dazed. For now to be safe I can't drive so that stinks. And Jordan is very worried.
I am mad that I had one but thankful that Will was home I am not sure how everything would have played out if he would have been gone like he was suppose to be. I am trying to find the good in this but it may take some time.
I have the BEST family and friends and for that I am glad. I know it could be worse but right now I am upset to have to take meds every day but hope to find ones with the least side effects. It will take time to get over being upset and time for me to know this is my life. It may not be what I planned but it is what I have. At least this time I know I can have more children.
If you would like to know what you could do to help come over and visit us or call and I'll let you know. I will be okay but for today I upset and I think I am okay with that.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I am going to have goals for 2010 that WILL get done! This year I got hardly anything done but a new year and a fresh start *might* help.
What are some of the things you want to get done in 2010?
Monday, December 21, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
1. Kiwi Measowseet by Sandi Henderson
Thursday, December 3, 2009
The reason I am not blogging much these days is because life is very busy with three little ones running around ALL day. Plus who really reads this anyways. So to my few readers I am going to blog at least once a week and look for my new blog that is all about me and a discovering something within........
Friday, November 13, 2009
2.When buying ice cream make sure that baby is a sleep or buy him an empty cone cause he can yell REALLY LOUD. But Vol 37 of the radio does make the yelling a little less loud.
3. When someone hurts the kids feelings I can not fix them. This was hard for me because I am suppose to fix all the hurts but by letting them try and work it our themselves I am helping them to grow.
4. I HATE the heat!! I already knew this but is should not be this hot in Nov. I need a break from it!!
5. It is hard to find a good movie. Every time we go to rent one we find that the ones that sound good are rated R so we leave with nothing. And watch the office instead.
Friday, November 6, 2009
A lollipop to help
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Jordan was a pirate, Kenzie a witch only she hated the hat, the froggie and Ali was a princess
Friday, October 30, 2009
2. Having a fireplace will make your winter seem more wintery and Christmas more Christmasy:)
3. Painting pumpkins it the thing to do! Really was less of a mess.
4. When you see your best friend there is no crying. It is just sad all around. (This is Will's best friend Jared's little guy he is 6 days older than Rob and he was not happy at the Zoo. But the boys will get to spend 4 whole days together in 3 weeks and we are hoping for some fun time!)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
2. Started reading One Last song. Nicholas Sparks new book and I love it! No surpise there I love all his books
3.Still need to find something for the baby to wear on Halloween. I can't find teal tights so I think we need a new plan
4.I need a good sugar cookie recipe one where the cookies don't spread so much and actually look like the cutter. So if you have one send it my way
5.Need to start new rules in our house. Don't raise a hand to hit, a foot to kick or a voice to yell.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
1. My stomach hurts just thinking about what today brings. Daddy/ Daughter camp out plus J is going to a friends house. So I am all alone tonight (well with my cuddle bug baby) I am not sure what to do. Baby goes to bed between 7-8 so I am just I don't even know. anyways....
2. I need to start making the kids quilts I have all the fabric I just need motivation.
3. Monday is the day. I am getting this whole family on an eat right plan and working out. (Yes the kids love to workout so I am hoping to love it too)
4. Since Will has a hard time taking time off of work I am thinking about going out of town for Thanksgiving weekend. (He is not working then so why not? really what are your thoughts on that)
5. I need some creative (and cheap) Christmas ideas for our family. I really don't want to spend a lot of money and we all know how I feel about Christmas being about Christ not gifts anyways...
Okay there you have it 5 of the million and one things on my mind this Friday.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
The 1st hour the baby was crazy I really missed Grandma then because she would take him and he would sit nice for her. Then the 2nd hour came and he ran around like a mad man. The other two had no problem going to their new class (they are in the same class) I cried because they didn't need me...
Our Gospel teacher is my Bishop from when I 1st joined the church. I cried remembering how sweet he was and cried because it help me to know the church is true you go from one calling to the next with no problem nothing is too small.
RS was really hard I totally missed my YW! I cried because I miss seeing their testimonies grow.
But I am excited for new things and to start this new chapter in our lives. We have a bigger house for less money still have the same friends and will make new ones.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
It happened so fast. In fact my mom when to eat and came back (so maybe 2 hours a the most) and I went from 2cm to a baby in my arms. It was fun to see them walk in the room and be surprised that there was a baby in my arms. I think my mom even wandered who's baby it was:)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
2. Robbie pointing at everything and saying "that that"
3.My new house. If a kid yells at one end I can't hear them on the other end. SOOOOO nice!
4.Robbie walking. He looks like a monkey only cuter and less hairy
5. This blog it almost makes me want another baby. Almost. Then I remember I am getting rid of some weight, I have three at home, and I don't really want to go crazy yet:)
6. Having my own scrapbook room, well almost as soon as I unpack it and Letysha gets over her to get it done, I mean help me:)
7. Chicken with pesto and cheese on top
8. That my mom lives so close and my brother just stops by to play with the kids and I can actually clean.
9. Having no cable. The kids are reading and playing outside more.
10. LOST okay so I have always liked it but it helps my workout go faster.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
He can give our children blessings whenever they need them. He can help guide and direct our family in a way that would lead us back to our Heavenly Father. When our children need comfort he will be there to do that. And I know that a husbands blessing is always waiting for me if I need it.
I am grateful for the church for the love of a Heavenly Father. While my dad (both of them) is not able to give me a fathers blessing I know that I can get on my knees and my Heavenly Father will bless my life and calm my fears. I know he loves me and knows me by name. He knows my wants and fears. He wants nothing but the best for me. He sent Jesus to die for me and all who will live and have lived. I could not imagine the pain Heavenly Father must have felt when Jesus asked him to end it in the garden. He loves us enough to watch as his son died on the cross. I love all my children and couldn't see sending one to suffer so much for another. I would want to do it myself.
I am sure that when I meet Heavenly Father and Jesus I will be in tears because of the love I have for them and hug them tightly and say Thank you. For really there are no other words to express how grateful I am! I am so excited to have an eternal family. Heaven would not be wonderful with out them.
I am glad my babies our mine forever because I don't think we ever have enough time to enjoy them. Robbie is almost 11 months and I just want to hold him and kiss him ALL day. In fact I want to do that with all my kids.
Okay it is late these are a few things I was thinking about and wanted to share.......
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I came across this and it made me feel even better about my choice in not worrying about the weight and more on my lifestyle and children.
Recently, in large French city, a poster featuring a young, thin and tan woman appeared in the window of a gym.
It said:¨THIS SUMMER DO YOU WANT TO BE A MERMAID OR A WHALE?¨
A middle aged woman, whose physical characteristics did not match those of the woman on the poster, responded publicly to the question posed by the gym.To Whom It May Concern:Whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, sea lions, curious humans). They have an active sex life, they get pregnant and have adorable baby whales. They have a wonderful time with dolphins stuffing themselves with shrimp. They play and swim in the seas,seeing wonderful places like Patagonia, the Barren Sea and the coral reefs of Polynesia. Whales are wonderful singers and have even recorded CDs. They are incredible creatures and virtually have no predators other than humans. They are loved, protected and admired by almost everyone in the world.Mermaids don't exist. If they did exist, they would be lining up outside the offices of Argentinean psychoanalysts due to identity crisis. Fish or human? They don't have a sex life because they kill men who get close to them not to mention how could they have sex?Therefore they do not have kids either. Not to mention who wants to get close to a girl who smells like a fish store? The choice is perfectly clear to me; I want to be a whale.P.S. We are in an age when media puts into our heads the idea that only skinny people are beautiful, but I prefer to enjoy an ice cream with my kids, a good dinner with a man who makes me shiver and drink with my friends. With time we gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think,"Good gosh, look how smart I am."