Friday, November 13, 2009

5 for Friday

Lessons learned this week
1. Some times words aren't needed. A friend of mine had to say goodbye to her sweet baby girl this week. Ella Rose is now with Heavenly Father and I am sure that doesn't make loosing her any easier for her mommy who never really got to be her mommy in this life. So I really didn't know what to say so instead I gave her a hug along with a scrapbook. I know that Lynn with see her sweet baby again and get to raise her and love her and for that I am thankful

2.When buying ice cream make sure that baby is a sleep or buy him an empty cone cause he can yell REALLY LOUD. But Vol 37 of the radio does make the yelling a little less loud.

3. When someone hurts the kids feelings I can not fix them. This was hard for me because I am suppose to fix all the hurts but by letting them try and work it our themselves I am helping them to grow.

4. I HATE the heat!! I already knew this but is should not be this hot in Nov. I need a break from it!!

5. It is hard to find a good movie. Every time we go to rent one we find that the ones that sound good are rated R so we leave with nothing. And watch the office instead.

No comments: