Friday, September 19, 2008

I am thankful!

I know lately I have been complaining about how I am done being pregnant but I want to let you all know how thankful I am to be pregnant. That I don't struggle to get pregnant or stay pregnant like some of my friends. And that I can even get pregnant. I have some friends who have never been pregnant and I can't imagine what they are going through so I must not complain because their pain is worse I'm sure.
I think of my friend who gives her self a shot daily (now two) just to keep her sweet baby girl inside and wander if I could do that. I'm not so sure. I have easy pregnancies. No throwing up at all. Just this time back pain and these braxton hicks. Which I think I would take any day over the not being able to have children or it being a struggle to have them.
I am so thankful that heavenly father loves me enough to trust me to raise and return these babies to him. I love my babies so much and can't wait to meet the newest one growing inside me. I feel so lucky to be a mommy!!
This is baby Jordan sleeping with his blanket that he still has and sleeps with. OH my hearts melts looking at this picture of my little man!
And sweet princess Kenzie Loo. I want to kiss her face off she is so stinkin cute!
I am one lucky mommy and wife!

1 comment:

Adam and Samantha said...

Hey this is Adam...good luck tomorrow...let us know if their is anything we can do to help out.