Thursday, June 4, 2009

8 favorite tv shows:
1. the office
2.LOST
3. So you think you can dance
4. 18 kids and counting
5. ace of cakes
6. Dirty jobs
7. cash cab
8. Plant Earth

8 things i did yesterday:
1. Got my NEW freezer!!
2. Made Raspberry jam
3. Took kids to Gabe and Abby's
4. Got ALL the laundry done!!! (folded and put away)
5. brushed my teeth
6. Cuddled with a fussy baby
7. put kids in time out a hundred times
8. Tried to watch a movie with DH but we both fell asleep

8 favorite restaurants
1. Chipotle
2. El Taco tote
3. Something sweet
4. texas roadhouse
5. New china
6. Luke's
7. las cazuelitas
8. eegee's

8 things i'm looking forward to:
1. Getting rid of 34 pounds of grossness
2. Taking the big kids to UP
3. VACATION
4. moving...
5. Pre-school starting again
6. fourth of july
7. VACATION!!!!!!!
8. Oh and yes vacation (we may need a weekend tip 1st)

8 things on my wish list:
1. 34 pounds gone soon!!
2. a bigger house
3. a nap :)
4. a weekend of Will NOT working
5. Robbie sleeping all night
6. money
7. More time with hubby
8. a good family picture

8 people tagged:
1.YOU
2.oh and you
3.you too
4. don't forget you
5.yes you
6.you way in the back
7.You shaking your head no
8. And lets not forget you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm stealing this ides too! you rock with your blog lists!

-leslie

Amy John said...

Your baby is getting so dang big!!! I think the last time I saw him he was only like 4 months old! Did you get my invite to the blog? I went private. Oh and I think I will do this list. It is a good idea!