Well we are for sure moving. We have to be out of this house by July 15 so Will thinks we will be moving on July 6 (a Monday I know but that is his day off). I am sad about moving but there are things I am excited about. So I will focus on those
1. The temple!! I will get to have date nights (if we find a sitter) at the temple.
2. GG we will get to spend more time with her
3. We get to get to know our family up there better (yes I mean you and you and yes you too)
4.While visiting one of my YW her grandmother told me this will be the best thing for my marriage. I look forward to growing closer to my husband.
5.Will's mom works up there alot so she will get to come over for FHE, dinner, playtime, and really just to give kisses to the kids'
6. My mom has said she will come visit and bring my aunt! I will be on the lookout for fun places to see.
7. Letysha coming with the kids again looking for fun places. OH and I told Will she will have to come alone for a scrapbook weekend!:) (He said YES so go ask Danny)
8.Finding new fun things to do
9.A bigger house
10.My dad coming up and going to Islanders (I think that is the name of it) with him
11.Friends coming to visit. (you all are coming and bringing your kids we'll babysit so you can go to the temple)
These are a few of the thing I look forward to. I am sad to leave but I know it is best for our family. So please try not to make me cry cause I will for no reason. I know you will miss us just don't tell me. It will make it harder. This is a good thing for our family and I am excited, just a little sad too.