Friday, October 16, 2009

5 things Friday

Going to start this today. 5 random things for Friday

1. My stomach hurts just thinking about what today brings. Daddy/ Daughter camp out plus J is going to a friends house. So I am all alone tonight (well with my cuddle bug baby) I am not sure what to do. Baby goes to bed between 7-8 so I am just I don't even know. anyways....

2. I need to start making the kids quilts I have all the fabric I just need motivation.

3. Monday is the day. I am getting this whole family on an eat right plan and working out. (Yes the kids love to workout so I am hoping to love it too)

4. Since Will has a hard time taking time off of work I am thinking about going out of town for Thanksgiving weekend. (He is not working then so why not? really what are your thoughts on that)

5. I need some creative (and cheap) Christmas ideas for our family. I really don't want to spend a lot of money and we all know how I feel about Christmas being about Christ not gifts anyways...

Okay there you have it 5 of the million and one things on my mind this Friday.

No comments: