Monday, August 16, 2010

1st day of school!

Well my friends my 1st baby is now in Kindergarten. He has been waiting a long time and I had to let him go. Which was easier then I thought. I cried more at kinder round-up and meeting his teacher then I did today. But today my heart hurt more and I sure do miss him. I know he is going to be just fine and LOVE school.
When I 1st found out I was pregnant Kindergarten seems so far away I would say "Jordan starts school and two weeks later the baby comes." It felt like it would take forever for that to happen and I could keep Jordan my baby for a long time BUT it when by SUPER FAST and now the baby will be here soon. CRAZY.
Enjoy pictures from our morning Breakfast of homemade waffles and cinnamon rolls with a glass of chocolate milk!
Ready to go!

Walking to school


Okay maybe RUNNING is more like it



Waiting at the wall to go in. (At this point I had to kiss him and say goodbye because my heart was breaking)
After he went inside I walked over to Will and said "This just stinks, I miss my boy!" He felt the same way. I can't wait to pick him up and hear all about his 1st day......
I will fill you all in:)





2 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

First days are always so emotional. Hope he is having a grand time!!!

Sarah said...

I still cry on the first day of school! And my oldest is going into 4th grade!