Monday, October 18, 2010

Friends full circle

I had a friend named Nicole we met in 5th grade and became fast friends. We got in tons of trouble in 6th grade were the teacher couldn't even get our names right. In fact I don't think she ever once called me by my name. We always said our daughters would be best friends. Well I lost contact with her after high school. So I never thought that would happen. WELL... She just happened to join the same mom's group that I am in and guess what.. Our daughter love one another! It is so stinkin cute!! They play so cute and hold hand and say they are sisters. I had tears in my eyes on this day cause I just couldn't believe it. I didn't even tell Kenzie to play with her she just did.
Look how cute they are! I need to find a picture of Nicole and I and post it!

No comments: