Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sweet sleepy baby

This baby is the BEST! He goes to bed at 8pm gets up at 4:30am back to bed till 8am and back to bed again till around 9:30ish. He also started sucking his thumb. I need to break him of that ASAP (but he does look cute)
He also had a little run in with Bob the other day. Bob tried to pick him up off my bed and bring him to me (just like Kenzie, who is NOT suppose to) but instead he fell and then Bob started to drag him before Daddy went in and yelled. Henry cried a little but Bob cried for 15 minutes. He felt real bad and kept saying sorry.

1 comment:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

I think it's so sweet that the kids want to help with Baby Henry- but yes, I would have a heart attack to see him dragging the baby! Good thing he felt bad... maybe it won't happen again.