Friday, January 28, 2011

Finger hurts...

Bob smashed his finger in the door jam and he wouldn't let anyone near it. It kept saying "Mommy finger hurts" It was heart breaking. I wasn't sure what to do. Plus he would randomly kiss it, cause he knows kisses help but it wasn't helping so he was getting more upset. So I got some tape and made him a little guy to make it feel better. He named him stinky (cause the sharpie smells I think?). It helped.... I hope. Can't let the hand touch anything:)

Here is "stinky"

3 comments:

Richard said...

Very smart Reina. Nice way to take car of the problem. Sorry Bob got hurt.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

hey, you do what works! good job- hope it's okay :)

Jenn and Kylann said...

Too cute! I swear, that kid! You need to put him in a bubble. Poor thing.