Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's day is always full of high expectations on my part that really never are filled but this year the gift I had none. I got a sewing machine and a fun pink notebook to keep all my patterns in (I will no longer have high expectations because I get better gifts that way :) ) I was hoping to sleep in but I didn't. We were up at 6am and had 3 hours before breakfast at my moms. So it was like every other morning CRAZY!!!!!! We did have a very yummy breakfast at my mom's then went to church. And after church we went to Nana and Deweys for dinner.
So it wasn't what I excepted but it was GREAT!
Here I am with the kids (all 2 1/2 of them;) )


This is a yummy fruit think Will's aunt Becky sent. Isn't is pretty?!!
Kenzie got a splinter and would only let her grandma get it out. Here is the surgery process. Kenzie sure is a grandma's girl when she is hurt.

No comments: