Monday, May 19, 2008

Times goes fast...




6 years ago today Will asked me to marry him! Can you believe it? I can hardly believe it myself. I love being married to him and love all his dorkyness too! The above picture was taken at the Temple on the bench he proposed at. And he was probably saying something really mean or lame which is why I am making that face. (If you want to see more wedding pictures you will have to wait till Aug for those:) ) The other picture is one of our many engagement pictures. (we look so young)

3 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

cute cute! and you look young cause you were young.. :)

Mom & Dad said...

Last week, I was just reminiscing
that I remembered you bouncing into the kitchen with your "NEWS". :)

Adam and Samantha said...

I love will's dorkyness too(I counted 4 spaces in your first picture)Adam