Sunday, August 3, 2008

6 years together!!

6 years ago today I went to the Temple and married the BEST guy ever!!!!! This is one of my favorite pictures. We were just walking and the guy took our picture

6 things I LOVE about Will.
1. That he loves to make me laugh and he is good at it. If I am having a bad day he will try to be funny to make be laugh.
2. That when we have babies he gets up in the middle of the night with me. He gets the baby up change diapers so I can get ready to feed them.
3.The songs he makes up (don't tell him but I really do think they are funny)
4.His love for the gospel and for introducing me to the church
5.That he calls us all the time just to see what we are doing.
6.That he loves being a Daddy just as much as I love being a Mommy.
I just love him!!!!!!!

For our anniversary we went to my mom's and sat in the hot tub for an hour then went to the mall and got cute shoes. Then we went to gaslight (which Will planned!) with some friends (who invited themselves :) ) We had so much fun. I haven't laughed that much in a while. I can't believe it has been 6 years and we have a 3rd baby on the way. Life is GREAT and I love my husband!!

3 comments:

Nora said...

How fun! We LOOOOVVVVEEE Gaslight! We have had a set of (gift) tickets--that is what we ask for for Christmas from Bill's Dad--for almost three years now that we still have not used. Someday! It goes by fast, huh?

Janalee said...

Something about that sentence is not right. You went into a HOT tub. 7+ mos pregnant. In the middle of the summer. I guess you were so swooning in love that you were making very rash choices!

Congrats, I'm glad you're very happy together. I remember your shower and reception.

Amy John said...

Happy anniversary! I didn't know that Will was the one to introduce you to the church. That is really cool.