2. Everyday he does some dorky thing that makes me laugh.
3. He cleans the kitchen
4. cooks dinner
5. When we have newborns he gets up with them in the middle of the night with me
6. He will let me sleep in if he doesn't have to go to work
7. If he does work early he will let me take a nap when he gets home. (and will clean while I am asleep)
8. He dances around the house like a crazy man just to make the kids laugh
10. He will paint my toes when I am pregnant
11. He loves our Heavenly Father and Jesus
12. He took me to the temple to be sealed forever
13. He is a GREAT example to Jordan of how to be a wonderful man.
15. His love for wrestling. I may not show it but I love that he gets so into it. I find it cute and sexy!
16. I love when we talk about the gospel for hours in bed!
17. I love when he bears his testimony and gets emotional. In my eyes that is a true faithful man!
18. His hugs and kisses are the BEST
19. When we go swimming he trys to do the biggest cannon ball just to get everyone wet.
20. Also when swimming he makes up weird funny contest for him and my dad and brother
21. That he loves his mission. (also a good example to our sons)
22.When Robbie kicks and he is looking the look on his fact is so stinkin funny I want to take a picture of it.
23. When we go to dinner I almost always get to pick where, even on his birthday.
24. Did you know he has Jordan's 1st band aid in his wallet? I love that!!!
25. He loves Disneyland. I thought for sure we would never go but he wants to go more than me
26.That he still calls or see his parents every day.
27.To him Family is #1 no matter what!!
Will-I am so glad you were born and that 11 years ago you walked into a little ice cream shop, and come back (a lot) so that we could be together forever! You are my best friend! I couldn't imagine life with you and your love. Thank you for all you do for our family. I love you more than anything!!!