Monday, October 20, 2008

Why did I do that...

This year for Kenzie's birthday I told myself I wasn't going to make a cake just cupcakes since I would have a new baby. Cupcakes would be easy and not stressful. Well guess what.. I did make cupcakes but added some stress by making them look like popcorn. Aren't they cute? They took forever because you had to cut marshmallows in half and put them on the frosted cake. Then make the pop corn sign things. And why would I do it....
For this cute face! This face was worth all the stress of the party. She loved the cakes and was so excited. So I would totally do it again.

7 comments:

Becky said...

You're so creative! That's so cute- I wish I would have thought of that for Paul, he loves popcorn.

julia said...

your baby's smile is so worth all that effort. good job, 'mom'! what a cute idea... i'm totally stealing it.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

I am bummed that we missed the fun party for Ms Kenzie Lou- and yeah, your cupcakes are super cool. Isn't it great how it all turns out fantastic and it makes it all worth it?!

Anonymous said...

Those are so yummy and cute, I am going to have to try that! What a great idea!

Chantri Keele- StudioCK Capture.Life Workshops said...

That is the cutest idea ever! You are so creative.

Adam and Samantha said...

They look so cute! I'm sorry we missed it. I hope she got I our present. We thought since she liked vasaline so much we would get her her very own bottle to play with!!

Amy John said...

Oh Happy Birthday Kenzie! I am so sorry we couldn't make it Reina!!! I hope it was fun. Those cupcakes are sooooo stinking cute! What a great idea!!