Monday, September 20, 2010

Random thoughts

-I can't believe I have four kids. FOUR kids!! And that I want more... CRAZY. I don't want more today or soon maybe in 2 or 3 years.

-I am getting NO sleep. this baby likes to eat.

-The good thing about him eating lots is I have lost all but 3 pounds that I gained. So in 17 days I have lost 23 pounds! I have 33 pounds in all to get rid of but I think I can do it. I haven't done any working out at all yet and it has just come off.

-Henry is a pee machine! We have used a box and 2 packages of diapers already and he is only 17 days old. I think I may actually have to buy newborn diapers.

-Bob loves Henry. He is always asking where he is and kissing him

-I can't believe Bob is turning two. I feel like I just planed a 1st b-day party for him. They grow up too fast.

-My husband is the BEST he lets me sleep in (when he can). and takes the kids out of the house so it is nice and quite for me. I love him!

-Jordan and Kenzie love having a baby in the house too. They have been very helpful and also love to kiss him. We all love to kiss him:)

-Having four is not as hard as I thought it would be. Going from 2 to 3 was A LOT harder then this. I haven't had to take all four anywhere yet well actually I did have to walk all four to Jordan's school for a meeting with his teacher. That was hard because it was hot and the stroller had a flat tire but other than that no so bad. We will see when Jordy is on break and I take all four somewhere, then ask me if 4 is hard:)

-I love being a mommy. It is everything I thought it would be. Only I did think I would get a little more sleep but I love I wouldn't want to do anything else. I am so thankful for a husband who works super hard so I can stay home with the kids and for friends who feel the same way!

3 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

yeah for four kids! Can't wait to meet Henry :) See you 2night!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

Kaylee loves having a sister. so far adjusting to 2 wasn't that bad.

TrishAnderson said...

Nice thoughts. Being a Mommy is definitely a huge blessing. My first outing with four was disastrous - a shopping cart tipped over and all four kids were in/on it. People just stood around an gawked - no one helped me. I just called Josh sobbing and told him I would never go shopping with all of them again. Now I do it with 5 - what am I thinking??