Thursday, September 2, 2010

Waiting.....

I am a planner so this whole pregnancy thing is driving me CRAZY!! I wake up every day and and hope that it's the day this baby comes only to have dumb braxton hicks (false labor, that hurts and is so irritating). I just find it funny that the one thing I love and wanted all my life (to be a mother) is the one thing you just can't plan for. You must wait for the baby to come when it wants to come. Then when they are here they run on their own little schedule for a while (but not to long:) ).
So here I am waiting...for baby #4, to be a mother to another sweet baby. I am honored to do so but a little cranky too:)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I wish I had a crystal ball, too! But, soon baby will be here.

Luann said...

I really think it's the inability to plan ones life that make the last month of pregnancy so hard. It's not that I wanted the sleepless nights, sore nipples, and constant nursing to come faster. I just wanted the baby there so I could again begin to plan my days. Is it a personality thing, or a mom thing?

Jenn and Kylann said...

Try having a lot of sex!! Haha! Or go for a LONG walk with the kids. Do active stuff...as much as you can do anyway.

I know what you mean though. I hated not knowing when and not being able to plan ahead very well. Good luck, girl! Please let me know if you need anything!