Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10 years worth of stuff!

I have 1 day left in my 20's. I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was turning 19 or even 25 (I cried that day). So it's really hard to believe that I will be 30! 30?!?!!? just doesn't sound right. So I asked myself what the heck happened to the last 10 years? So here is what I have done in my 20's (I list them mostly so I feel better about leaving them)





I married the BEST man ever!

Had 4 babies

Helped and supported my husband with two businesses.

Found out I have a seizure disorder

Gained and lost a LOT of weight (I would put it all down but NO thanks!)

Gone on LOTS of trips and vacations


Moved 9 times. (I HATE moving)



Finally stopped bitting my nails (this is a new thing in the last few months. Hope it stays!)



I have lost and gained friends



Still have the same best friend from High school



Tried to grow my hair out many times only to get bored and cut it



Become an auntie to 11



Cleaned up more puke then I can count



Wiped away many tears



Stayed up all night with sick babies



Changed more diapers then I ever thought I would



Learned to sew



Learned to scrapbook better



gave birth without drugs (something I NEVER thought I would do)



went 6 years without a cell phone (I only have one now cause the kids are in school and they school may need to call me. I don't even know the number:) )



Learned to cook, kind of still working on it



Planned 18 birthday parties and many other parties. I LOVE parties



Learned to can and I actually like it



Potty trained 3 kids



Starting to enjoy working out



Learned to live for the small things



cuddled some sweet babies when they couldn't sleep or a sweet little girl who had a friend move away so she cried herself to sleep (I can see this happening a lot later on with BIGGER things)



Stayed overnight in the hospital



Joined the PTA (kind of weird)



Also I am on the site counsil



Thinking back on the last 10 year I say I have done a lot and can't believe I fit that much in. I am sure I am missing a lot. I guess I am kind of excited to see what the next 10 years have in store for me. I hope maybe a baby or two. Maybe even one more move (and not in Tucson!) maybe....We shall see together...So ready or not 30 here I come!









Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

I just read another girls blog about all the she has 'succeeded' in since high school. So fun to read the list and think about all that we do as moms and to keep our own identity as well. Happy Early Birthday! I have ONE more little year left before the big 3-0, but look forward to it. Just think of all the cool stuff that will happen in our 30's!!?!