Monday, October 10, 2011

Bob is 3!

On Sept 28 Bob turned 3!! And he is super excited to be 3.



He weighs 29 pounds (25%)



and is in the 5% of height (not a shock)


The kid is on the go all day! If he sits still for just a minute or two he will fall asleep (I have pictures of him sleeping in all kinds of weird spots around the house)


He follows me around all day and LOVES to help with laundry and mopping


When the car didn't start he asked "why isn't the car loading?" It was super cute and we told him and car is not like a movie it doesn't load it starts


Favorite movies are Rio, Yogi bear, and anything Mickey Mouse


Favorite Charactor is Mickey Mouse


Favorite toys are trains, legos, cars, and dress up clothes (that his sister puts on him)


Favorite Food "mango ball" Mac and cheese (he calls footballs mango balls and so he calls velveta mac and cheese that), yogurt, granola, peanut butter sandwiches, and protein shakes


Favorite animal is a monkey


He loves "stinky truck" which is the trash man and so Tuesday is his favorite day cause it's trash day


He tell Will "Daddy you're my best friend" anytime he wants something cause he knows he will get it if he say that


He thinks he needs a paci still and will tell us he "just needs a taste of Henry's"


We have had to go to the ER 3 times this year. 2 times for a cut on the head to super glue shut and once cause he tried to pick up a scorpion. (I think I lost a few years and that is why I found one grey hair!)




Bob is such a sweet boy and is quick to say sorry. He doesn't like to hurt your feelings and will try to fix the wrong ASAP. He loves his brothers and sister and will let Kenzie put any kind of dress up on she wants. He will also play any silly game she comes up with. But if she gets too bossy he will let her know and he'll start yelling. So don't cross him! He comes in our bed almost every night (I know I said I won't do it but the kid won't stay in after 3am) He is so much fun to be around and I love him so much. I am so glad to be his mommy! I still can't believe how silly and funny he is at such a young age. Can't wait to see what's next with this little guy.






Photobucket

1 comment:

Luann said...

Seth still comes in our room too! He stopped coming in our bed when Jared was a baby because there was no room. But he has a blanket and pillow on the floor next to Chad and is usually there in the morning. He hasn't been doing it as much lately (I bet because it's getting cold) and it kind of makes me sad to think he's growing up.