Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas day

Christmas day was A LOT less stressful than Christmas eve. Every year for the past 3 years we have had my dad, Gavin and Aliana over for breakfast.(I love this tradition!) And we ate homemade Cinnamon rolls (which is going to be a new tradition because they are so yummy) After we ate we played and opened gifts Kenzie just woke up and saw her stroller and was so excited to see it again.
Will gave me a massage, facial and pedi! 3 hours of totally relaxation! I can't wait!!! I need this every month
Gift cards for dinner and a movie for after the spa.
Will and his Joseph Smith book
My dad and the girls Aliana and Kenzie. I have the same one from last year and I can't believe how big they have gotten. (I should blog it).After they left we took long naps and never did get out of our PJs (well Kenzie tried on every new thing she got) it was a perfect day!

1 comment:

The Ghirardi Family said...

Aww...looks like everyone had a nice morning! What fun little traditions to start! :)