Thursday, May 5, 2011

8 months

He is so happy to be 8 months!!!

Things he is doing

-Sit all by himself

-army crawl but he would rather just roll everywhere

-blow raspberries

-loves to eat. We haven't found anything he doesn't like yet

-Takes 2 2-3 hour naps and only wakes up once at night for about 5 mins

-loves people and smiles at almost everyone

-waves at the fan (we are working on waving at people)

-gives good kisses and hugs too!

-found out he likes chicken (thanks Bob!)

-oh and paper too

-he does some awesome push ups

-he "talks" to me


I love love love this baby!! He is always happy and smiling. He is fun to be around and makes my whole day with his sweet smile. I love his fat face (even if it isn't so fat). I love that he rolls all over the place it's so fun. I still can't believe I have 4 kids and 3 little boys. Life is busy but it's fun!!

No comments: