Friday, May 6, 2011

Picture a day! Day one

I really don't know all the 30 days of pictures but here is the start!!






Day one picture of you with 10 facts




(this is me at 2)




1. I love the color pink




2. I was a national Dance Champ




3. My favorite books are girly love stories (Nicholas Sparks love him!!)




4. My best friend and I are more like sisters and we only fought once and it was HUGE! It lasted 2 years. (I am sad that it did but I love her!)




5. I like sparkles! For my engagment ring I told Will that it didn't matter what it looked like I just wanted it to sparkle!




6. I don't like glitter however. It's messy WAY too messy




7. I love the smell of mint.




8. The perfect weather is 70 all year! So I can wear jeans, t-shirts and flip flops.




9. I am 5 feet tall (or short whatever!)




10. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints















Photobucket

No comments: