Friday, June 17, 2011

Wrestling knowledge update

Well I was hoping to know more but I am even more confussed! For example I hear Will tell Jordan he need to practice and do some "duck walks." Are you kidding me?!?! What is walking around like a duck flapping your arms going to do for you? Ummm well that's not really what it is. So why name it that? I don't know a man named it I'm sure and I don't pretend to know what goes on in their heads!


Next Kenzie is being used as a practice partner and I am watching trying to get something out of if...NOTHING she gets some points (not sure why or how) And I was watching (really I was). I just don't get it...and I am BORED and it all looks the same...what the heck is wrong with me..


I am a bad mom? This must be how Will feels when I show him a new dress for Kenzie or a bathing suit or hair bows...Okay that's it I am NOT a bad mom I am girl and we aren't made to know these things...It's a boy thing...Like dirt and bugs....


Okay people that's all I have today I WILL learn something and I'll keep you updated!!


Photobucket

No comments: