Monday, June 27, 2011

9 well almost 10

At Henry's 9 month check up (which is really closer to 10 months) here are his stats

Weight- 16 pounds 5 ounces (less then 3%)

27 inches (less then 5%)

and his head is 44 centimeters (less then 10%)

most of that was hair I think:)


He is crawling EVERYWHERE but it's a modified army crawl. He uses both arms and one toe (I must get a video to show you)

Says "dada" but it means lot of things!!

LOVES food!!

HATES broccoli

Yells when he wants attention

When holding him he has to touch or rather grab your face

Thinks the older kids are funny and has the BEST laugh

Has a great smile

When told no he smiles and laughs

Still has NO teeth

Starting to stand up on his own

Has crazy hair that we just can't bring ourselves to cut

Sweating!!!


We love our Henry boy and can't believe how fast the time is going. He is such a fun and makes my heart melt daily many times a day in fact!! I love to kiss his sweet face and love to get his sweet kisses in return! I love to watch him explore and find new things. I love love love being his mommy!!!


3 comments:

Becky said...

He is sooo cute!

sarahlowe said...

I have to agree, that is one cute little boy. Love his hair too. I wouldn't want to cut it either.

Morgan & Jared Hochstettler said...

This whole thing made me laugh! Henry is so cute!