Thursday, July 21, 2011

Umm...Not sure how I feel about it...

While in San Diego on our way to the Beach we stopped at the store for some food. We got lunch stuff and drinks and a bowl of already cut up watermelon. (Not the best idea for the beach, the watermelon that is) So the watermelon never got eaten or even opened. We also had a sandwich that came with chips not opened.



We saw a Homeless man on the side of the road with a sign asking for help. So I had the GREAT idea to give him the food....So we pulled over I get out walk over to him and ask if he would like it. and he says "No I am not hungry" In my head I am thinking "Really? are you kidding me you are begging for help and I am here to help and you say NO!!! REALLY!!!??" But I say "well you're going to get hunry" He still says no and I walk away getting turned down by a homeless man.... Who am I 99% sure sign said he was hungry.....



We never did find another homeless person to give the food to so it went uneaten and bad....and I was sad...



Still can't believe it. Kind of makes me not want to help..only kind of....



Photobucket

No comments: