Thursday, March 22, 2012

#2 Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1. I have a HUGE fear of heights...not sure how it started but I am not a fan of being up high (good thing I am short)...If I were to guess I would say it comes from a fear when I was little of dieing and so maybe?? But really I like it on the ground!

2.Driving a car other than mine..I will blame this on my mom (love you mom) and the fact that she didn't really let me drive. In fact I was out of HS and 18 when I got my drivers licence and Stacey taught and took me to get it... now I am a great driver never crashed or gotten a ticket I just guess I need some faith in myself.

3.Failing...in anything really. I hate to fail! So trying something new or hard is not easy for me...right now I am doing a 12 week bodybuilding program and I am on week 6 and everyday I have to give myself a peep talk and say "you got this" I do the same thing while running...

<span class=Photobucket">

No comments: