1. Choose your friends wisely...the ones you thought were your best friends in just 2 short years will no longer be your friends. It will be hard but this is how you get your best friend ever Stacey.
2.Be nice to your mom one day she will be your best friend.
3. Love yourself just the way you are. Don't let anyone try to change you.
4. Don't try to be like everyone else. BE YOU!! You are awesome!
5. Spend more time with your grandparents you only have a few years left with your Tata and you will miss him a lot!!!!
6. Learn to like running so when you're 30 it wont be so hard ;)
7. That boy who walked in the ice cream shop and you gave your # to...ends up being your husband:)
8. Don't cut your hair... keep it long it's so pretty and you're gonna wish you could grow it out but having 4 kids it's not the best idea.
9. Life sucks sometimes but it's just for a short time and things get better and everything turns out just fine.
10. 30 isn't has bad as we thought in fact it's actually kind of fun! We learn that working out is fun. We have 4 kids and they are awesome!! Our friends are awesome! Our life is awesome! In fact people think we look 23 (so that is awesome!!!!!!!!)
and for good measure good job with the wearing sunblock always!!