Monday, March 26, 2012

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?



1. My kids playing and laughing together. I love when they are not fighting and they get along. My hope is that when they are older that they are friends. Good friends. Best friends.

2. Working out. I never thought I would enjoy working out so much. I look forward to it everyday.

3.Vacations. Will works so hard and even if he isn't at work he is working since he owes the business. So I love vacations because he keeps his phone off and his time is spent with us. He is relaxed and fun to be around. We need one ASAP!!!!!

4. A good book. I love to get lost in a good book. I love reading!!

5. Knowing where I will go when I die. I didn't always know this and in fact I use to hate going to sleep cause I had a fear of dying. Now that I know where I am going I no longer fear it. In fact it is a happy thought knowing I will see loved ones again!!
Photobucket

No comments: