Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's that time

Once again it is time to bear my testimony...
Things I know for sure
1. The Church is worth it. Always. No matter how hard life gets or how hard it is to life the gospel. It is worth is. I have had many things were not being in the church would have been the easy way (my wedding day) but I wanted an eternal family so I chose the harder path and let me tell you it is the BEST path.

2.Gordon B Hinkley is a prophet of God! He is a mouth piece for Heavenly Father and by following him we are following Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for him and I love him.

3. There is a song that I love and a part in it says "Savior, the world was on your shoulders.For every drop of pain that fell in my name, I'm forever Thankful." That is how I feel. Forever thankful! I can't even imagine the love he has for me to go through all he did so that I could have eternal life so I can have the life I have now. He is truly my SAVIOR and brother. I love him so much and can't wait for the day to tell him that face to face. I love that I can feel his love thru the holy spirit and prayer along with Heavenly Father.

4.Joseph Smith translated the book of Mormon he did NOT write it he translated it. He also saw Heavenly Father and Jesus face to face. He was an amazing man and I am thankful for him.

No comments: