Thursday, June 5, 2008

What?

I went to the Dr. yesterday and she changed my due date to Oct 3. So that means you can add 7 more back breaking feel like I'm going to die days to my count down. I really wanted to cry. But my other two came 7 days early so that means this baby could still be here on Sept 26. (only I thought he would come on the 19) But on a plus side I now have insurance and this baby will be paid for and I don't have to pay for him!!!! I screamed so loud that the kids looked at me like I was crazy. We paid cash for Kenzie and I did not want to do that this time. She cost A LOT of $$$$. So instead of paying $400 for my Dr. yesterday I paid NOTHING!! That was A GOOD THING.

3 comments:

Janeal said...

Hey Reina! I got you for the blog swap and I need your address. You can email me at tysonandjaneal@gmail.com

This should be a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to getting to know you. My blog is tysonandjaneal.blogspot.com

You're kids are adorble!

Heather, David & Jenna said...

doctors are pretty smart about these things...but babies come when they want. robbie will make his appearance whenever he is good and ready- TRY to be patient! and the money thing is fantastic! jenna only cost the 100$ hospital copay, which was super.

Adam & Samantha said...

It doesn't matter when your due date is cause your going to have the baby on Sept 20th, remember??? Anyways I'm glad you got insurance, that must be a HUGE relief!!!!!