Friday, July 18, 2008

Have you seen...

The show Hopkins? It is a medical show that is real life. Oh my goodness I watched it last night and it was heart breaking. At one point Will was crying telling me to turn it off but I just couldn't. There was a 2 year old who had an enlarged heart and when they were going to go in and see what was wrong he died on the table. It was so sad I just covered my mouth and cried. (They did bring him back) It was even worse when they went to let the parents know what happened. The mothers face was beyond words. I could feel her heart break. I don't even think she heard the Dr tell her that her baby was now fine and would need a transplant. I think all she heard was that he had died.
The baby did get his transplant and is now good but it was a very emotional show. I am so thankful to have healthy babies!! I really don't know if I could handle that. It was hard to watch a baby I didn't even know. Even the Dr had a rough time with it.

No comments: