Saturday, June 26, 2010

I love him!

For Father's day this year I deiced to get crafty and make this for Will. It took a lot longer than I thought it would but he loved it and said it was once of the best gifts.(cheapest too) Jordan said when he is a daddy he wants me to make him one. My favorite has to be the bottle filled with 100+ pieces of gum or the Boston baked beans that I got to keep:)
As we were walking out the door I told them I needed a picture and sweet little Bob smiled with out me saying anything. I love this picture!!! I am going to have it framed for Will's office.
I am so thankful for a loving husband who works super hard (and long hours) for us. Who loves our babies and even on Father's day changed every single diaper (including two poops). He even cleaned the whole house for me too! I am one Lucky girl! I love this man.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are so creative Reina! I even enlarged the picture to get a look at your handy work. What a great idea with amazing execution!