Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A day at the fire station

For Mommy and me today we went to the fire station and my dad gave us a tour. We had lot of fun! He did get a call and have to leave after 20 or so but that is okay we had a fun time. (We missed Mary who totally forgot, she said, whatever!)
Here are all the Mommies and babies
Kenzie and Papa, she really did not like this
Jordan driving the truck
Ethan, one day he will be able to do it on his own
OH and we found out what bed was Papa's and we jumped on it! Shhh, don't tell..

2 comments:

Adam and Samantha said...

My sister-in-law emailed me and said that she loved my new backgroud, so I thought I should see what it looked like. I love it, so cute! Now sometime you will have to show me how to do it so that I can actually take credit for my blog being cute! love your blog, and the fire station pictures are so cute! too bad none of us actually took any pictures. Have a good Thanksgiving =)

Amy John said...

How much fun!! I need to live by you!! Oh, and I am so excited that Peggy got a blog... tell her to hurry!!