8 things I'm passionate about:
1.The color pink, I love it a lot
3. Pictures, I love to take them, I want to be just like Jana one day.
4.My HOT HOT HOT husband
5.Lost, I love this show and when it starts again I don't answer the phone the whole hour. I love it. Really it is so good!!
6. The Church I love it! I could imagine my life without it
7. vacations. I love them and feel that we should have a break from every day life in order to not get overwhelmed
8.San Diego. I really could go there every year it is so fun! Will and I always have "talks" over this and I always tell him how wonderful it is. I love it!
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. go back to school
2.visit all 50 states
3. Be happy where I am now!
4. Go to all the temples
5. See Conference live
6. know the Book of Mormon inside and out
7. Have a flat tummy!
8. Raise my kids in the gospel, send my son's on missions, take my daughters to the temple to be sealed and do the same for my grand and great grand-children. I want them all to know of the thing I felt when I joined the church. I don't want any one of my children to be without the church ever! It would break my heart. OH and I want to one day have my family join the church and for them to know that it is true plain and simple!
8 things I often say:
1.Say Cheese(because I always have the camera in my hand)
2.Oh my goodness (really long and drawn out)
4. Are you kidding
5.don't make me ask again
6.I need a break
7.When are you coming home?
8. where's the.....(I lose things a lot like the phone, keys ect)
8 books I've recently read
1.One more day
2. Dear John
3. I am a mother
4. lots of kids books
I haven't really felt like reading. I usually always have a book so that is kind of weird but I will be back to liking it soon.
8 things I could listen to over and over:
1. Kenzie say." Not really" sounds like nota rallee
2.My kids laughing
3. Jordan sing "mine is a home" oh it is so sweet. when I learn how to post from my video camera I will post it
4.William tell me he loves me
5. Kenzie say "okay"
6.Jordan tell me "it's getting crazy in...." where ever he happens to be it is funny
7.My Rascal Flatts CD's I love them!!!
8.My Joseph and Trek CD they are so good I cry almost every time!
8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. They like me flaws and all
2. We grew up together
3. We can vent to each other about "women" problems and it's not "gross"
4. Laughing is always a must
5. If I cry is totally okay they either cry or just let me cry and give me a hug
6.I love them!!
8 things I've learned this past year:
1.I am way way way to self doubting and critical (I need to work on this)
2. I have an amazing husband
3. I love to sew
4. I need to study the Book of Mormon more
5. I like to blog and need to get more friends to do it
6. I actually like when will has church meetings at night because I can scrapbook and watch a show and my pictures will actually get in albums
7.I have a lot of family history to do and I need to do
8.Disneyland with Will was a blast!!! And we need to take the kids there.
And I have one more I have a friend who lost a baby and I learned that families really ARE forever and so a friends, that Heavenly Father and Jesus can be called upon at any time and will be there to hold you and guide you and help in your time of need. They are REAL! They love you and morn with you and KNOW you BY NAME. I have learned so much from this friend more than she will even know. She is amazing and I love her.
I hope you learned a little some thing new!